Saturday 7 March 2015

Do you Like?

Hey Fashionistas,


What do you guys think of the new spring bags from coach. I think they are TDF (to-die-for)

1) Coach Swagger 20 Carryall In Pebbel Leather, it comes in 2 sizes, a small and a large

SMALL                                           LARGE                                       
COACH SWAGGER 20 CARRYALL IN PEBBLE LEATHERCOACH SWAGGER CARRYALL IN PEBBLE LEATHER   I rate it a 7 out of 10. Comes in more colours

2) Drifter Shoulder Bag In Calf Leather, it comes in 1 size, a smallish/medium

DRIFTER SHOULDER BAG IN CALF LEATHER I rate it a 6 out of 10. Comes in more colours

3) Rivets Flap Dakotah Crossbody In Leather, it comes in 1 size, smallish/medium

RIVETS FLAP DAKOTAH CROSSBODY IN LEATHER I rate it a 8 out of 10

4) Coach X Baseman Buster Le Fauve Tatum Tall Tote In Pebbel Leather, it comes in 1 size, meduim

COACH X BASEMAN BUSTER LE FAUVE TATUM TALL TOTE IN PEBBLE LEATHER I rate it a 5 out of 10

Thats all the bags in Coach's new spring line, tell me what you would rate them

:), TheTravellingFashionista XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment